It was siesta time yesterday and I was tossing around uncomfortably trying to think of something to dream about…And the fact that I had a lot to do other than trying to think of something to dream and that I wasn’t doing any of it wasn’t helping much either…
Then, like that rushing flood of relief which comes unexplained, it stuck me..SO simple..And so began my dream…Oh and you might want to forgive the tense used from now on, because the dream has not been forgotten..It still remains…
1. I dream of a time when everyone shall search for the same keywords AND get the same results.Implying that I dream of a time when I shall not have to Google search for my friends and family.
2. I dream of a time when everyone “gets” Xkcd.com … I am tired of laughing alone most of time, or laughing with three to four friends at max.
3. I dream of a time when everyone USES all the online accounts they registered for.
5. I dream of a time when I won’t have to deny 10 application requests and report them as spam on Facebook everyday. I also dream of a time when unknown people don’t add me or at least have the courtesy to introduce themselves when they do.
6. I dream of a time when everyone checks their email regularly AND replies to them. Oh, and websites too.
7. I dream of a time when everyone checks who their replies go to when they press the reply button.
8. I dream of a time when everyone know that Google does not understand sentences, only words and what SEO means.
9. I dream of a time when people understand Facebook is a SOCIAL NETWORKING WEBSITE, not a psychiatrist or a quiz book.
7. I wish people paid more attention to serial numbers and what they read in general.
10. I dream of a time when everyone attributes the content they post, and CORRECTLY.
11. I dream that someday I won’t have to empty my spam everyday in fear of having 600 spam mail lying there at the end of a month.
12. I dream that people would realise without me telling specifically that this article is in fact a wishlist, not a dream.
P.S. There’s more to come right here, its just that I can’t remember the entire dream all at once. 😉
P.P.S : Many apologies to the all-seeing a-lot-knowing one for my oversight-in-haste.One of my dreams would have been shattered by my own folly ! Fixed now ! 🙂