So I finally got some more time to 3Doodle, and this time I quickly settled on a camera. It seemed doable enough, part by part. I got my 3Doodler ready, pulled out my black plastic sticks, and set to work. Sadly, I haven’t taken a video of the process yet (nighttime creativity costs you making videos !). Anyway, the result is a bit shabby but still pretty encouraging. I am getting a hang of the controls and the flow speeds now, and the next work should be even better.
I tried just wireframing first, but the cylinder + bodyframe were just too flimsy to support without all the filling in. I’d love to try a wireframe next, if I can manage it. I did use up all my black plastic sticks, must order some plastic soon !